Discover Óbidos with the help of your very own digital guide that will keep you on track during the tour and guide you through the main points of interest. It’s an experience you won’t want to miss out on.
Sintra (half day)
Check-In 15 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Child 6 to 10 years
- Baby up to 5 years
Discover the secrets of the town of Sintra from Lisbon
Prepare yourself: you will discover a unique village, with a unique and stunning climate. So magnificent that you will want to lose yourself in its streets, palaces, mansions and chalets, and delight with its traditional sweets. On this tour, you will discover the place where the Portuguese royal family spent their summers, as well as Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe. We will also pass through Boca do Inferno, the cosmopolitan town of Cascais and the gardens of Casino Estoril
- Sintra National Palace – entrance included
- Sintra village – free time
- Cabo da Roca (March to October) / Hell’s Mouth (November to February) – free time
- Guincho beach – panoramic
- Cascais – free time
- Estoril – panoramic
- Pick up on request
- Guided tour with official guide-interpreter
- Entrance to the Sintra Nacional Palace